Homeworld 2 Complex Forum Index
 Portal •  Blog •  Album •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Calendar   •  Register  •  User Panel  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
  FlashChat  •  Statistics  •  Links  •   Downloads  •   Comments to your karma  •  Toplist  •  Guestbook  •  Recent topics  •  Voting forum
My comments on current Complex "Balance"
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Grober

Ensign
Ensign

poland
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject:  My comments on current Complex "Balance"
Description:

I will only discuss Hiigarians as i'm playing as them and about 90% of games that i played were with them without Vaygr.

1. Currently i feel like Interceptors are useless, and they limit cap is way to low.
Building them in my opinion is waste of resources.

2. Fighters and Corvettes are to weak compeered to Frigates.

3. Resource Collectors are to hard to kill with Interceptors.

4. Asteroids are to tough.

5. I feel like in current balance best option is to tech as fast as you can to get to Destroys / Battlecruisers then attacking and harashing your enemy with low tech.

I would like to see Fighters and Corvettes are a proper force even in end game when they are massed.
I think that Interceptor cost should be lower or Corvetes/Frigates/Capitals should be more pricey.
Interceptors cannons are useless they need buff. Think about some end game upgrade for interceptors like switching from cannons to lasers/pulsar or adding them a missile.

Other option would be adding another fighter that have better firepower.
Sheirmerale

Ensign
Ensign

NULL
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

I must admit that Fighters are now much more efficiency then ever before, especially the bomber. Proper use of bomber can do fatal damage to capital ship. You know that bomber can destroy subsystem in very short time right? In a multiplayer match your foe usually won't be able to check every ship's position and rearm the weapon slot, even do so will make them panic.

Interceptors in my opinion are used to strike enemy small units group and exit battlezone by bursting their engine, so actually I don't expect their performance in other way. Destroy enemy fighters and leave, that's my strategy.

BTW, complex 10 need optimization rather than balance. I think I'm not the only one who suffer from the lag. Yet i'm still optimistic in complex development, good game experience. Smile
Sharg

Ensign
Ensign

usa
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:22 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Quote:
Interceptors in my opinion are used to strike enemy small units group and exit battlezone by bursting their engine, so actually I don't expect their performance in other way. Destroy enemy fighters and leave, that's my strategy.

But that's just the thing. Interceptors DON'T destroy "small unit groups" quickly. They take forever to kill anything. I've had a group of interceptors chase a Scout for 3 minutes without destroying it. They are pretty useless, even in the scenario you describe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeworld 2 Complex Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: