Homeworld 2 Complex Forum Index
 Portal •  Blog •  Album •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Calendar   •  Register  •  User Panel  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
  FlashChat  •  Statistics  •  Links  •   Downloads  •   Comments to your karma  •  Toplist  •  Guestbook  •  Recent topics  •  Voting forum
strange AI overpowered units
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
MigLeader

Ensign
Ensign

italy
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject:  strange AI overpowered units
Description: can't win a simple 1vs1 battle

Hello everyone first i am somehow new to complex mod but i played homeworld 1 and 2 and also RM and have good grasp of it.

but i don't understand what i am doing wrong, the AI 1 shot everything i have and i always lose due to this and his ships almost impossible to even destroy even on easy.

if i built fighters and he have fighters and bombers (about 10 bombers) my fighters takes a very very long time to shoot these bombers , but his bombers makes 2 or 3 at max attack runs on any carrier or battler ship and take it down in seconds, not to mention that frigates wont last more than 10 secs at max , i even was under attack and i have just built a destroyer , it got destroyed before even opening the doors of the mother-ship to deploy it.

while on the other hands my bombers and ion or torpedo ships takes a lot of time to shoot down a flak frigates??? i really don't understand.

for example i always need 3 battle cruisers to defeat 1 battle cruiser of his (same faction).

i also encounter the same problem beginning of the game or late game , if i didn't spam more units than him his first rush wipes everything i have and leaves me with the mother-ship?, and if i survived long, i still get owned by a small of units, about 10 or 15 , makes 1 attack run on my battle cruisers just to put it at 25% HP or sometimes takes it out.

i really don't understand whats happening, played Version 12 and it wasen't like that.
Oni

Lead Artist
Lead Artist

Complex Team

czechrepublic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:40 pm    Post subject:  
Description:

Never heard about this.
Did you tryed default presets ?
Battle duration also effects these bahaviors, should be set as normal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeworld 2 Complex Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: